SMART Recruitment is looking for experienced Candidates who will join our client’s company as:
– responsible for design/modification, verification and implementation of electric applications,
– create and upgrade existing product documentation,
– leadership of entrusted tasks,
– support and troubleshoot field installations,
– supervising, advising suppliers work.
– education: University degree in electric engineering,
– understanding and experience of machine control systems,
– development of systems/products comprising of electric circuits,
– worked with product owning companies (directly or on contract), preferably matrix organizations with international customers and/or organization,
– product development cycle experience: specification of requirements, design, testing/validation, documentation, production/installation,
– experience in safety circuits design,
– european requirements for electric equipment is a must,
– electric metrology experience,
– experience with major industry platforms and tools: CAD/CAE tools, PDM systems, configuration and version management,
– experience in EMC: during design and validation process,
– good communications skills with people of various backgrounds, technical as well as non-technical including end users,
– proactive attitude,
– fluent in English in written and spoken language,
– ability to travel, including international.
– wide scope of extra benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare and extra life insurance,
– friendly atmosphere,
– lunch allowance,
– annual bonus.