Comp & Ben Specialist / HRIS Admin
SMART Recruitment is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist/HRIS Admin to oversee and administer the employees rewards and benefits and maintain and develop out HR information system. You will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust and satisfaction.
– use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations,
– prepare job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications,
– participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits,
– deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics,
– conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices,
– develop and monitor dashboards, metrics and automated data feeds and reporting,
– maintain, monitor and update human resources information systems.
– proven working experience as a compensation and benefits Specialist,
– prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management,
– working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems,
– previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys,
– adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations,
– familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits,
– extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office,
– strong quantitative and analytical skills,
– BS degree in human resources, business administration or finance.
– temporary contract,
– attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care and a sports card (Multisport),
– possibility to learn and grow,
– 4% annual bonus (depending on results).