For our Client- a production company operating in the field of steel, stainless steel and aluminium processing- we are looking for the Candidates for the job position:
Product and Production Process Engineer
– developing new and improving existing products in order to increase the product range,
– defining, characterising and implementing new processes,
– managing projects in accordance with deadlines and budgets,
– implementation of production processes,
– close cooperation with the Management Board and the sales department in the field of product ordering process automation,
– support of the sales team in technical matters and the quality manager for quality issues,
– adherence to internal policies and procedures and ethical conduct at every stage of the work process.
– 2 years of experience as Process Engineer in a manufacturing company,
– higher technical education (technical education in Mechanical Engineering or related fields is desirable),
– practical knowledge of process improvement and project management,
– ability to prioritise and organise work well, accuracy, resilience to stress and time pressure,
– positive attitude towards the duties entrusted, communicativeness and teamwork skills,
– communicative knowledge of English (min. B1),
– very good knowledge of MS Office and ERP, AutoCad, SolidWorks,
– driving licence- B.
The Client offers:
– stable employment,
– participation in interesting projects and access to specialist knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com