For our Client – a company with a high culture of work and organization, one of the largest employers in the region – we are looking for a candidate for the position:
– initiating, implementing and conducting projects concerning the optimisation of production and auxiliary processes using Lean tools,
– Creation and presentation of reports on optimization activities,
– support of managers and leaders in the area of LEAN Management promotion in order to improve the efficiency of processes and identify and eliminate losses,
– implementation of trainings and workshops for managers, leaders and co-workers,
– creating a strong culture of continuous improvement in the factory,
– close cooperation with colleagues from other countries to exchange knowledge and experience in the area of LEAN / process improvement,
– creation of new trends and directions of technological process improvement,
– optimization of production efficiency and improvement of the quality of strategic products.
– higher education (technical),
– expert knowledge in the field of Lean Manufacturing, supported by specific implementations/projects,
– experience of working in a similar position in an international manufacturing company,
– min. good knowledge of English in both oral and written form,
– ability to use technical documentation,
– creativity and a problem-solving attitude,
– pro-activity, focus on cooperation, openness, commitment, ability to conduct presentations and workshops.
The client offers:
– unique culture of work,
– high standards of employer, communication within the team and the Group,
– market remuneration,
– above-average bonus system,
– non-wage allowances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org