For our Client – a production company – we are looking for candidates for the position:
- Prepares consolidated and adjusting journal entries at each month-end to facilitate close process each month.
- Assists with maintenance of the Fixed Asset and Project Accounting records, including tracking capital project spending, conducting fixed asset audits, and assisting with the placement of assets into service and determination of depreciation rates and useful lives.
- Analyzes accounts and prepare reports responding to scheduled requests and ad hoc questions.
- Maintains the accounting records.
- Oversees Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable activities, and works with Corporate shared services on customer collections and supplier payments.
- Oversees the cash management activities.
- Ensures appropriate internal controls are in place and followed in the accounting department.
- Interacts with various MSP and Corporate departments and assist them as necessary with accounting and tax.
- Assists with preparation of tax returns by providing data to Corporate as requested.
- Assists the Finance Manager in enforcing the accounting policies of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or economy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and tax.
- Good knowledge of rules and government regulations on accounting, taxes.
- Experience of team managing.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Analitycal skills.
- Good self-organization.
- Goal-orientated, ability to work under time pressure.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Very good oral and written English skills.
- Preferable knowledge: Oracle.
The Client offers:
- a contract of employment in an international company,
- possibility of improving qualifications, training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com