SMART Recruitment is looking for experienced Candidates who will join our client’s company as:
– understand customer requirements/expectations in detail and then communicate with the internal team in order that the requirement is fully understood,
– to be the main local point to the customer/internal for all quality and engineering issues during the program life, from initiation to End of Life,
– project manages product quality/engineering requirements through ISIR, Capability Studies, AAR, etc in support of APQP & PPAP,
– define & optimise the measurement techniques to deliver a stable & capable production process utilising SPC and MSA,
– lead team in preparation of FMEAs and Control Plans and document the output using the necessary systems defined in APQP, PPAP, and company / customer procedures,
– support production team training in relation to the customer expectations and quality requirements,
– to take responsibility for recording, progressing, responding and closeout of customer concerns utilising 8D or other problem solving techniques as required,
– responsible for management and reporting of customer specific KPI?s related to reject PPM and CAR performance,
– conduct Internal and external audits.
– engineer degree,
– experience in Quality Engineering,
– fluent English,
– strong customer focus,
– analytical with excellent problem solving skills,
– good influencing and negotiation skills,
– flexible & adaptable.
– attractive salary,
– possibility to learn and grow,
– international work environment.