SMART Recruitment is looking for experienced Candidates who will join our client’s company as:
– supervise design and product feasibility,
– act as liaison towards customer, suppliers and manufacturing plants,
– ensure that products are: designed according to customer styling and in line with technical req?s and specifications, feasable from an assembly and manufacturing perspective, reliable and robust from all quality related aspects, dimensionally stabile and capable with minimal variation, feasible to tool, handle, pack and transport,
– drive for flawless introduction of products and programs in concerned manufacturing plants,
– drive development of products and processes with an aim of achieving world-class premium products,
– support programs and plants in the planning, monitoring and execution of engineering changes,
– support VAVE activities,
– support the work with new business/quotations,
– creation and supervision of BOM’s.
– bachelor and/or Diploma degree in automotive, plastics engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent job related experience,
– 3 years related experience, preferably in automotive,
– automotive project experience including product, process and tool maturation and program launch,
– conversant with major CAD systems applicable to automotive design,
– solid interpersonal skills and able to comfortably communicate and interact with staff, suppliers and customers on all levels,
– good knowledge and understanding of six sigma tools,
– fluent in English, both spoken and written.
– attractive salary,
– possibility to learn and grow,
– international work environment.